The more demanding the installation, the more flexible we become.
• UL: standard product
• CB: "Computer Blue®" - typically for data processing centers
• HC: Hot/Cold - for extreme temperature environments -40ºC to 105ºC
• EF: Extra Flexible - non UL/CSA product
• UL/CSA listed
• UL & CB temp rating: -55ºC to 80ºC
• HC temp rating: -40ºC to105ºC
• Integral copper bonding strip available in 3/8" - 1 1/4"
• Temp rated: -10ºC to 60ºC
• Conveyors, blowers, cranes, air conditioners, machine tooling, lubrication equipment
• Exposed or concealed
• Pool, spa & hot tub motors
• Electric signs & outline lighting supply
• Hazardous locations
Southwire strives to lead the wire and cable industry with innovative solutions. We work closely with clients to understand their needs and solve their problems. It's that kind of thoughtful design that has led to some of the most advanced innovations in the field, something Southwire has consistently accomplished since Roy Richards founded the company in 1950. We are proud to have a history of collaborative customer relationships that feed our innovation.
When more is expected from you, you expect more from us. That's why we re-engineered Titan2™ Liquidtight Flexible Metallic Conduit. It's more flexible to perform in the most complex environments. And its higher-quality jacket reduces horse-collaring and increases durability. Titan2™ allows for a tighter fit during installation and a more natural fit for an ever-changing industry.
• Increased flexibility
• Reduced horse collaring
• Increased durability
• Low temp rating of -55ºC (Titan2 UL & CB product only)